Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bad Dream

So the last couple of nights I have been having these Crazy dreams!!! Last night was no different of course. The dream wasn't that crazy it was just Random. So back in the day I used to take dance and had these amazing toe touches and leaps. They just came natural to me. I have always had this natural flexibility. Even today I could probably drop down into the splits if you gave me 5 minutes to stretch out beforehand. Well last night I had this dream that I couldn't toe touch anymore. I kept trying to do a toe touch, but it wasn't happening. Its like those dreams when you do everything possible to try and scream, but nothing comes out. Well I woke myself up from this horrible nightmare :) and now I need a dream interpreter to tell me what it means. Will I never toe touch again?????


No comments: