Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Wishes on the 4th of July




My birthday is coming up soon so I have been sure to keep a good list of everything I want, just in case. It's not much, just a few little things such as:
  1. Some new rollerblades

  2. A new bike

  3. Abs that would make a Photoshop editor cry at their perfection

  4. Speaking of Photoshop. I would love that program and a few others.
  5. If I have those programs though, I would definitely need a bigger screen, because the laptop just wouldn't cut it anymore.

  6. Okay this is pushing it, but who doesn't want a new car. I have been looking at the Acura MDX for the past year and half. Pretty sure I want either white, charcoal gray, or black. I know all the info on dark cars (don't care I'm a clean person). The inside I want light tan. I'll take the entertainment or sport package. I'm not picky. I may even let Anthony drive it hmmm, maybe (his car is missing 1/2 the bumper, do you blame me).I have never had a car payment so this would be my grown up car. One day after I graduate and I have to be a grown up I will get this car.
  7. Oh did I mention I would like to go on another cruise too.

Like I said just a couple small things, no biggy, right. I do accept birthday cards, birthday wishes, and kisses, but no spankings sorry. Anthony seems to think he has claimed that department. Read that how you want, but its not meant to be dirty. Or is it? Ha ha just kidding.




1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

HA! Well I hope you get everything on your list!