Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Gym

Well as most people know I usually go to the gym about five times a week. It sounds good when I say it like that. The part I leave out is I also eat everything I want, plus ice cream, about five times a week. So I keep my weight about even, I'm not losing any and I don't really gain much. Anyway that is not the point of this post....

Well I was at the gym on Monday night and there was this girl who would run a lap and then come do push ups by me. Good for her, right? Well the only thing I could think of was... She is wearing a sports bra and no shirt. Why? Why do girls do this. Yes girls sweat just like guys, heck they even fart (not me of course I'm a delicate flower) anyway I don't care that she has a six pack so cover it up. Plus when she lays down on the mats up there she is getting her nasty sweaty back on it and then hanging it up for someone else to use. Yuck! In the end I would just like to say wear clothes to the gym for everyones sake. 

3 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

AMEN!!!!

Wity B said...

good point there elicia but one question, if she was doing pushups how did her back sweat get on the mat?

AE Simon said...

So I was at the gym last night (monday the 27) and I saw that girl again. She was wearing the exact same outfit. I mean the exact one. Anyway I have come to a new conclusion. She only does laundry once a week and that is her Monday outfit, but she doesn't have enough shirts to make it through the week so she wears just a sports bra.