Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween

So today I decided to get in touch with my crafty side. I decided to paint a door hanger. Last year my mother-in-law gave me this door hanger, but it was just a plain piece of wood. Where it says Happy Halloween and the very back black piece were the only things that were painted. So I decided to paint the rest. I think it turned out very cute if I do say so myself. I wish I would have taken a before and after picture. 

Here are some more pictures of my house and the decorations I put up. Chloe is a good sport and enjoys her costume. I'm serious she doesn't even try and take it off. She even held still for me to take her photo shoot.

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

So DANG cute. The first time I checked out your blog I didn't even see the video of your cute decor! Well done! I love it all! Your dog makes me laugh...I think she spends too much time with you!