Friday, November 14, 2008

This or That about me

It's really hard to pick one or the other. 

Food/ Drink
McDonalds or Burger King? Definitely Burger King
Pepsi or Coke?  Coke, but I don't drink caffeine or carbonation
Sierra Mist or Sprite?   Sprite
Dominos or Pizza Hut? Out of these two I would say Pizza Hut. My favorite is Ligoris Pizza
Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? Ruby Tuesdays
Pancakes or Waffles? Waffles with peanut butter and syrup 
Hamburgers or cheeseburgers? cheeseburgers
meat or veggies? veggies
Vanilla or chocolate? mmmm Chocolate

Clothing
Abercrombie or Hollister?  Hollister
Boxers or Briefs? Briefs
Collar: popped or regular? popped
Jeans or skirt? Jeans
Sneakers or flip flops? flip flops

The other Sex
Face or body? this is tough, but if I had to pick one I choose face
Chest or heinie? Chest
Hair: short or long? short
Brunette or blonde? BLONDE
Candy or flowers? flowers they're less fattening and last longer
Hugs or kisses? This depends are we talking my grandma or my husband? Hugs
Friends with benefits or date? friends with benefits ;)

Technology
MySpace or Facebook? Facebook
AIM or MSN? AIM
Tv or movie? Movie
Cell Phone or Ipod? I win I have both in one
Automatic or Manual? Automatic

Colors
Black or White: White
Red or Blue? Blue
Gold or Silver? Silver
Yellow or Orange? Orange
Pink or Purple? Pink

Weather
Summer or Winter? S.U.M.M.E.R.
Fall or Spring? Fall is prettier, but Spring means summer is coming
Rain or Thunderstorm? thunderstorm
Snow or rain? Rain

Would you rather...
Shower or bathe? Shower
Play an instrument or sing? Sing
Play ping-pong or pool? ping-pong
Be hot or Cold? Hot

Are you...
Quiet or loud?  Quiet or somewhere in the middle
Immature or mature? Mature
Ugly or Hot? smoken
smart or stupid? smart. I am so smart s.m.r.t 
gay or straight? straight

Misc.
Dogs or cats? Dogs
Pen or Pencil? Pen
Obama or McCain? McCain
Canada or Australia? Australia. Blonde boys with australian accents. yum :)