Tuesday, December 2, 2008

first day

So I am official now. I have a job and work two days a week. Today was my first official day of seeing patients. I was booked back to back all day long, which was awesome, and I loved it. I just did chemical peels and a few skin consultations on new patients. I'm not going to lie, I didn't sleep very well last night, because of today. I can't say if I was nervous or excited, but it was probably a bit of both. Haven't you ever noticed that being excited and being nervous is the same feeling? It just depends on the situation on what you want to call that feeling. So I never said I was nervous, only excited that way it made me pumped for all day long. 

Since it was Thanksgiving a few days ago I wanted to list off a few things that I am thankful for. 
My husband, my family, my little Chloe, my job, my car, my house, my education, my health, and pretty much everything else that I have been given in my life. I think it is important to think about the things we are thankful for everyday. Remember when someone says "good morning" I think you should say "yes it is". And be thankful for everyday that you have. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i DiDn'T KnoW ToDay WaS YouR fIrsT DAY! YeAH FoR YOU! wE sHOUld gO sEe tWIlIgHt AGaIn! tHiS wEEKeNd sATurdAY! and I kNOw WhAt You fEELinG You ArE TalKiN AboUt I AlwaYS Get SuPer NerVoUS SoMetiMes SiCk tO mY TumMy WhEn I StArT A NEw Job! itS ScArY!

Craig and Aly said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome that you were completely booked! Soon you will be rolling in the $! Ya I would still love to do your christmas present for Anthony, however I don't get to UT till Christmas eve. So...Late? Birthday? I don't know let me know what you think!

Zanny said...

Oh, I'm excited for you! You'll do great. It IS scary to start a new job, though. Every day will get just a little easier.