Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Night of eating one to many peanut butter bars

So I'm just sitting here waiting for my computer to import the Twilight audio book into my itunes. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could just put a cd in and say import and bam its imported, instead of all of this waiting. Oh well this gives me a chance to write a post for all of you happy people. 

So its 11:12 on a Friday night. I am just sitting in my computer room on my exercise ball. This ball never gets used to exercise, but instead has become a permanent resident at my desk for a chair. I was playing with my new zit zapper, but new toys aren't fun when you have to wait for them to charge. I got it from work. My boss says "you don't have a zappo"? I told her I don't even know what that is. Anyway it is this wonderful (expensive device) that your supposed to hold to a zit and it zaps it away. I haven't had the luxury of trying it; obviously since it is plugged in the wall charging away. 

I'm going to be honest there is no rhyme or reason to this blog, I am just writing it as it comes. I would go to bed, because I am really tired, but I can't until I brush my teeth, wash my face and put all of my creams and serums on, and take out my contacts. The problem is my husband has been hogging the bathroom for the last little while. You know its never a good sign when he enters the bathroom carrying a magazine (I love you Anthony). 

So tonight we attended Anthony's dad's choir concert. Anthony's dad is the institute choir director for Weber State. I thought it was really good. It has probably been one of my favorites I have seen. I say that with sincere honesty, because I have been to 4 of them now, plus 3 of the spring shows. It is always fun to go and see my brothers and sister-in-law in the shows. Especially when we go to the after party and Thomas gets hit on by Tinker Bell on Speed (short, but long story). 

When we got home, we let Chloe out of the hall, where we contain her while were gone. The first thing she loves to do is rub her back on our family room floor. She is kind of a weirdy, but we enjoy her. She is way past due for a bath and a haircut. When she looked up from her rub I couldn't help but snap a pic of her. If dogs had bed head this is what it would look like


So I snapped some pictures of my Christmas trees the other day. This is for you Aly since you live soooooo far away.  
The first two pics are of the tree in my living room. One was taken during the day and the other at night. The other tree that has Santa next to it is the one in my family room. My mom was so nice to buy me that tree on Black Friday morning. 

I'm sorry for whoever is reading this. I really could go on and keep rambling. Like I could tell you about my ugly sucks I am wearing, but I wear them because they are so dang warm. You have to do everything you possibly can when your husband likes to keep the house at 63 degrees. 

So I am doing this thing at the gym I go to. Its called flight to the north pole. Basically how it works you have to attend 25 gym classes in the month of December. Each class is worth 100 miles and you need 2500 miles to make it to the north pole. So each time I attend a gym class I have to take my "passport" and have the teacher sign it. I'm telling you all this so I'll feel guilty if someone asks me about it and I haven't been doing it, because I know I can. There is even double mile days. If I make it to the north pole I get a surprise. Exciting isn't it. 

Oh Happy Days I just heard a flush. Well have a good night or day depending when you read this blog of nonsense. 

3 comments:

Brett,KrisandFred said...

Thats great Elicia... you crack me up. way to funny. Im glad you have such a great variety in your life.. Anyway when are we all going out again?

Zanny said...

Oh, you're so random, just like I am! Cool! I thought it was all great, because it helps us all get to know you better. Plus, it's just funny.

Craig and Aly said...

First off LOVE the tree! I will post some of mine soon, so keep checking! Second I have the same problem Craig keeps the house freezing! I have a new love of slippers, seriously its like shoes, they make so many cute ones I have quit the collection now! Third you will have to update me on the zit zapper I can't think of anything I would love more! Forth I just love my crazy random Elicia!