Saturday, January 24, 2009

honk honk honk

Many of you know I am the oldest in my family. I have two younger brothers. well Cody is 16 months or is it 15 months younger than me?  I would have to pull out my toes and fingers to count it out so I'm not going to worry about it. My other little brother Austin is 11 years younger than me. Nope he wasn't an oops a baby, he was planned. My parents divorced when I was five and my mom re-married when I was eight. Here is a fun fact for some that don't know. My real dad's name is Robert, but goes by Bob and my step-dad's name is Robert and goes by Bob ha ha ha. I think that was good planning on my mom's part, that way there is never a mess up (:  
Anyway my little brother Austin who just turned 11 now has a cell phone. I woke up this morning with 17 missed texts. They were all so important, here is the general idea of them. "hi elicia" "hi elicia" ""are you coming to my basketball game today" "My game starts in 10 minutes" "guess what we won" "we won elicia" "elicia are you there" that is a cool picture"(I have no idea what he is talking about with the picture) "what are you doing today" "so what are you doing today" "hi elicia" "hi elicia". Keep in mind these text all came before 7:30 in the AM. Its Saturday morning I don't even open my eyes until at least nine. Heck I'm writing this in bed and its eleven  and I still have text coming from him, the subject has now changed to me taking him to the movies today. Oh brother. 
This morning when I was getting one text after another I rolled my eyes, turned my phone on vibrate, and jammed it underneath Anthony's pillow (he had already left for work). Now that I am awake I find it humorous. I love that Austin and I are buds and I hope we stay this way forever. My other brother, Cody, and I are not as close. So I love that Austin and I have this special relationship. 

4 comments:

Zanny said...

Yes, Jerald and I were mighty amused at all of Austin's texts and calls to you last night. It's safe to say he really likes you and loves you...or at least he just REALLY wants to say hello to you:)

Kristy said...

hi Elicia, I was so happy to find your blog on Aly's blog. I love hearing all your stories. You should check out my blog. laughnlovealways.blogspot.com

Wity B said...

Thats to funny, I would have probably lost it with that many texts.. I just hope your mom has him on a good texting plan!!

Craig and Aly said...

CUTE! I have not seen that boy for years! I bet he has changed so much! Does he still like to show of his splits and tricks? Oh I miss him! Text him "hi" for me:)