Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Doctors

There is a TV show on every week day at 3:00PM on channel 14 (KJZZ) called "The Doctors". It would be nice if I could watch it everyday, but in reality I only see it maybe once or twice a week. The show has four doctors on it a plastic surgeon, an ER doctor, a pediatrician, and then a women gynecologist. There is always fun topics on about health, beauty, weight, health problems, and plastic surgery topics. I find it very informative. So the next time your thinking hmm its 3:00 what should I do? Flip on the Doctors and you'll be pleasantly surprised. 

3 comments:

Zanny said...

I am moved nearly to tears! I will watch it frequently and fervently.

Craig and Aly said...

I have never even heard of it! Maybe I will give it a try!

Wity B said...

I wish I could but... a couple problems. Number one. I am at work every day at three, thanks for rubbing it in. Number two. Direct TV canceled KJZZ... Sounds great though!!