Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Okay so my hair has reached that point once again where you can see my true hair color growing from the root. aaaaahhhhhh I hate that when it happens. I'm getting ready to make a hair appointment, but for the last month I have been toying with the idea to cut my hair. My hair is to the point that it reaches my shoulders and I'm absolutely hating it. I hate the whole growing out process :(   So here is my question??? do I carry on.... or do I get a bit adventurous and trim a bit?


I Love Victoria Beckham's hair. See if I did this I wouldn't have to cut short layers I would just have my hair cut more into a bob. That way the top of my head with layers can continue growing out, but the rest would actually have a style. 
but then again I look at Kate Hudson's hair or Reese Witherspoon's and I get a pang of jealousy
decisions decisons. Of course when I ask Anthony he tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful either way. Great answer, but not much help

2 comments:

Zanny said...

Well, your hotness prevails, but it would definitely be fun to see you with a Reese-like hair-do. Maybe you could do the Victoria Beckham style as you grow it out to the Reese style. Then you get the best of both. Once again, though, your EXTREME hotness will always prevail :)

Craig and Aly said...

No help...sorry! Change is always needed and fun. Good Luck!