Saturday, June 20, 2009

so HoT!!

ryan-reynolds-20050715-55176.jpg


Many of you know that I absolutely am in love with Ryan Reynolds. The only reason I was excited to see Wolverine was because he was going to be in it. Oh and I was so upset when he was in it for only a short period of time and then in the very end his face is so ugly and messed up. I know I know it still showed him without a shirt, but it just isn't the same without his hot face and eyes that you could just get lost in. 

Well Anthony took me to see the Proposal last n
ight. It was so cute I absolutely loved it. It was actually really funny and gives you warm fuzzies all over. Sandra Bullock is one of my favorites too so it was perfect. 

Today I went out and got the mail and we receive Entertainment Weekly, weekly (go figure). Well guess who was on the front cover all rain splotche
d and ruined, but oh man still looked oh so 
good. Ding Ding Ryan Reynolds, and it only gets better I opened the next 4 pages and there were full page pics of him. Take a look at my handy work I hung it on the wall above my desk. I think Anthony is going to be excited about it too :) ha ha probably not. :)


1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

Ha ha! I could not think of better wall art...unless it was Josh Duhamel:). So the movie was good huh? I have been wanting to see it, I actually went last week to go see it and I was a week to early so we ended up seeing "Night at the Museum" not the romantic comedy I was hoping for but still cute. Oh I also want to see "My sisters keeper". Have you read that book? You NEED to read it before you go watch the movie because I know that the movie can't do the book justice! Well enjoy your eye candy while you can, I have a feeling your wall art won't last long!