Monday, December 7, 2009

Recipe for a fabulous December

Sorry you won't get it unless your name is Alyson, Kristy, Krista, or Christina

Heard this song the other day and got the giggles so bad.

Here is the Recipe for a fabulous December

Take a.....

A good Christmas Song


Plus One old Chevy Truck


With a long bench seat that doubles as a stage


Plus Back up dancers that double as fabulous singers
(well maybe Kristy & Christina)


And what do you get?
it = 5 great friends that know how to have a fun time no matter what.


Merry Christmas to my bestest of friends I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is so funny. Because I always hear that song and start to do our dance in the car. And Abe thinks I am crazy when I do it. He just doesn't understand how much fun we all had together in your truck. We did some crazy things. I have been thinking about doing a post about That song and how much fun it was in your truck. With your sock of money we would get ice cream with, and then I saw yours. Thanks for all the fun memories. Those pictures are so old, we need to get some new ones. Thanks for making my day.

Craig and Aly said...

I teared up reading this post! I know, I know I need to get control of myself! I can not hear that song without thinking of all of us! You have to admit our choreography was amazing! I miss those days! I love us!