Sunday, January 3, 2010

Re-Modeling

Yes I am alive. We have been tiling our kitchen. Pictures are soon to come. You may think, yeah right, you still haven't posted pictures from Halloween, but that is on my to do list also :)

We had a great Christmas, but I am glad it is over. I had my Christmas trees down the day after Christmas. What a Scrooge, trust me I know, but for one I was tired of having two trees in my house and for two I was preparing for my house to look like a bomb has exploded and have my refrigerator and stove in my family room. Oh the joys of re-modeling. I still can't figure out how all of my projects that seem so small and easy turn into tiling the kitchen, hallway, and then deciding to do a small patch at my backdoor. It will so be worth it when it is all over, but of course it is an old house so can the projects ever really be over? ha ha I think not


Photobucket

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

Don't just tell us about it! POST SOME PICTURES! I am excited to see it!