Wednesday, January 27, 2010

paid in potatoes

Funny story. Or might just be funny to me.

I'm sitting in my institute class and we are reading a story about tithing and the bishop's store house and how in the olden days people used to pay their tithing with 1/10th of whatever they grew. In this particular story the family had potatoes.

The institute teacher made some kind of joke about how we aren't paid in potatoes anymore and no one laughed except for me. I only laughed because every year RC Willey gives Anthony a Christmas bonus of a huge box of potatoes.

Alright not that funny, but maybe worth a "ha out of a "ha ha."

Photobucket

2 comments:

kaLee said...

I thouGht it was funny!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Craig and Aly said...

I think its so funny how bugged you are that you got a bag of potatoes for his christmas gift! You make me laugh!