Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The girl who cried "HeeeeeeeLp"



HeeeeeLp yelled across the house in a rather whiny obnoxious drawn out voice is something you commonly hear at our household. Today it was because my toothbrush batteries were running low and I couldn't reach the very top shelf to get new ones. Most commonly you may hear:

me: HeeeeeLp
Anthony: What?
me: Come and lay with me..... I'm cold

me: HeeeeeLp
Anthony: what babe?
me: (standing freezing in the shower) I forgot to grab my towel from the door

me: HeeeeeLp
Anthony: yes my love
me: Ummm were out of toilet paper and I need some asap

me: HeeeeeLp
Anthony: What do you need?
me: are you thirsty?
Anthony: no, not really.
me: Oh okay
Anthony: are you?
me: Oh well since you asked I think I am. I would like some water in a tall glass cup and lots and lots of ice. Please and thank you.

I'm kind of a brat, but that good hubby of mine always takes care of me, and always has a smile on his face. Thanks babe. Love you lots.

Photobucket

No comments: