Monday, July 19, 2010

hmmm thinkers


Ever watch back-to-back episodes of television series? A couple of years ago I got sucked into Alias and soon enough I was a spy sneaking around the house ready to back flip down a hall to escape my enemy. More recently I started watching Ghost Whisperer. We don’t have cable television so there isn’t much on. One day I was watching ion television (16.1) and Ghost Whisperer came on. I wasn’t immediately in love with it, but it came on the same time every weekend and there wasn’t anything else on, so I started watching it. Now I’m addicted and I am watching all 5 seasons and have become a ghost buster trying to cross over earthbound spirits, while looking as hot as Jennifer Love Hewitt and her ginormous boobs (there real you know, I googled it. I was curious. Don’t’ judge me)

After we got home this morning from the gym I watched an episode (What else is there to do at 6:30 in the am?)

Let me ask you this question.... Say you are hiking with your husband and your 15 yr old daughter or vice a versa your wife and your daughter. All of a sudden your wife/husband slips and starts falling and catches them self on the edge of a cliff. You run down there to save them and try to pull them up, but you can’t get any traction to pull them up. Your daughter is watching from up above and starts coming down to help. Pretty soon your daughter starts falling and is going to fall of the same cliff.

What do you do? On one hand there is your spouse you are holding, but your child is falling and is going to die.

I asked Anthony what would he do in this scenario. Tough question isn’t it.

You could see the nervousness in his face as he responded. He didn’t want to get it wrong. I myself am not sure. On one hand here is the person you have chosen to spend the rest of your life with and are completely in love with and wouldn’t know what to do without. The other hand there is your own flesh and blood that you also have a deep love for.

Anthony’s response was that his dad always said if there was ever a time he had to pick between his mom and the kids he would choose his mom. So Anthony said he would pick me.

Also....

As I was getting ready I was doing my hair and I thought to myself, why can’t everyday be a good hair day? Then all of a sudden things got very deep in the bathroom with just Chloe and I and the blow dryer. I know of course why everyday can’t be a good hair day, how would I know what a bad hair day was if I didn’t have one once in awhile. Those bad hair days sure make me grateful for the good hair days. I love you Joseph and Kalee and hope you guys can get through your bad hair day soon.

2 comments:

kaLee said...

we love you too! thank you! joey wants to know if chloe was having a bad hair day too? :0)

Craig and Aly said...

Thats a horrible question! Anthony can safely say you because he doesn't know you kiddos yet!