Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back in the day

Remember how Anthony and I ran in the Ogden 5K clear back in May? Well, we almost forgot too, it seems so long ago. Here is the pictures though presented to you in July.

It was so cold that morning when we woke up. Here is us heading to the starting position. The 5K starts at the Timbermine on the Ogden trail that runs parallel to the river. The opening to Ogden Canyon is right there and the wind blows through there so hard!!! My legs were so cold. Check out our sleepy faces. I think this is about 6:15am ish


Go Anthony go go go
Go Anthony go go go again. Wait, where is Elicia? Oh that's right there is no pictures of me running because my in-laws only saw Anthony and figured I must have been a gazillion years behind him.

When we walked up to them to say "hi" and thanks for coming they were shocked to see me. They were still watching for me :) Anthony's mom said she was going to be mad at him for leaving me. Reality I was only a few seconds behind him

Anthony finished at: 25:53
Elicia finished at: 26:00 even





Check out our film crew and cheerleaders. Thanks for coming guys it made a difference to have a fan club at the end. We were even treated to breakfast at Village Inn afterwards. So much for the 3 point something miles we just ran, but it was well worth it.



No comments: