Thursday, July 15, 2010

A little bit of Chloe's Life

Doesn't look very comfortable, but Chloe doesn't mind it. She is giving me her honest opinion about the shirt I was trying on. What a good shopping buddy.
I got a shirt for my birthday and it was a little to small so I just needed to run in and exchange it. It's so hot outside now that I feel guilty leaving Chloe out in the heat. She is so funny she gets excited when she sees her leash and she gets excited when I pull out her doggy purse. You can't tell in the picture, but she is happy to be hanging around in the dressing room.


Smuggled in pooch.
Pets are not allowed at the Drive Inn. Chloe told me she wanted to go see Toy Story 3 so bad that she was willing to hide behind the pillows and blankets until the movie started. She didn't care for the Prince of Persia so she climbed up in the front seat of the Yukon and went to bed.



No comments: