Thursday, July 15, 2010

My birthday

Well I'm 24 now. I got spoiled with lots of clothes and am just now starting to run out of birthday outfits, bummer.

I went to Cherry Days in North Ogden, Eclipse, Surf N' Swim, Simply Sushi, Coldstone, and played some croquet.

Joseph, Kalee, Anthony, and I went to Surf N' Swim. When we were paying to get in I asked if they had any birthday deals, and guess what I got in for FREE.

We took much neater pics, but those are on one of those wind up under water cameras.

Kalee was really into the idea of pushing people out of their tubes into the water. She is kind of like a little kid.
I think Anthony was just excited to get out and play. You can tell by his paleness that he doesn't see much of it.
My mom and step-dad made me dinner and invited everyone over. Cody even brought a girl over later that evening to watch Austin's home firework show. I wish I would have taken a picture of the little stuffed panda. He has to much time and creativity on his hands. All I'll say is there was a hole in the panda's butt and firecrackers coming out of it along with 3 of them sticking out of his head. Just when we thought the show was over Austin would run in the house just to come out with another plastic sack of fireworks. My mom said she didn't even buy him any this year. Someone better check that little pyros room.



If you look close you will see my birthday candle is 2 matches.


1 comment:

kaLee said...

Surf and Swim was SoOoooOooO FUN!!
:0)