Thursday, January 13, 2011

chloe update

We ended up having to go back to the vet this week. After keeping a close eye on her for a week I noticed an increase of her twitching spasms. I took videos of her and off we went to Dr. Smart (that is her real name).

Chloe has focal seizures meaning her body does not go into full on seizures, but they are more localized. She had blood work done and some other tests. She is now on a medicine to help with the seizures. Lucky me I get to give her a pill in the morning and one at night. They said the pill can cause possible liver damage and for the first little while she will be really tired or really hyper. I'm crossing my fingers for the more tired dog.

Ah what we do for our pets. In institute the other day my teacher (who is my cute father-in-law) went over a scripture in D&C that says pets will be in heaven and they will be able to talk to us. She better be saying that I treated her like gold.

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

Poor Chloe! I hope she is getting over everything! It was so fun to see you on Sat!