Saturday, January 8, 2011

100 Post


Well technically this will be my 101st post, but I just wanted to say I reached post 100. Yipee for me.

I made it through my first week of school this week. I bought a lot of books that I hope I will use. I don't guarantee anything :) I am very excited for it to be my last semester though.

Poor Chloe has been sick.
It is freaking me out a lot. Last August when we went camping she had a seizure when she crawled up in our bed to get warm. We kind of freaked out for a minute, because this is the first time we had ever seen her do that. Afterward she was fine and went on her merry way. It has been almost 5 months later and she has been fine, but recently she has been having these shaking/twitching movements she keeps doing.

I made an appointment with the vet and $113 later we have no real reason for why she does it. She did end up having an ear infection and needed her updated rabies shot too.

She was not a happy camper being there especially when they gave her the shot. She wouldn't even take the treat from the vet. I think she was also mad that we had to be in the cat exam room.




The vet basically said that if she continues to have more than a couple of seizures a month then she will need to be given a medication everyday to help. We were also told that Chloe has a knee that pops in and out of place and will most likely have bad arthritis when she is older. If the knee gets to bad then she will need surgery on it.

Once upon a time ago if someone had told me this about their dog I would have thought there is no way in heck I would spend all that money and energy worrying about an animal. Now I now differently! I can't stand seeing her shake. I don't think she is in any pain, I think it more just annoys her, but I know Anthony and I will do everything we can for our furry child.

No comments: