Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bra Baby




Ha Ha Ha. So I bought this thing at Wal-Mart called the Bra Baby. I love it, who thinks of these genius ideas. Its as cool as the bacon cooker for the microwave. Anyway let me tell you about this bra baby. At first sight it looks like a wicked hamster cage, but when you open it up and stick your bra inside, you have the perfect bra washer. You stick this little gem inside the washer with your bra securely inside and wam bam thank you mam you wash your bra, it holds its shape, and doesn't get tangled around everything else. Also for a bonus thought it works in the dryer. Amazing I know so of course I had to purchase it and so far I love it. 

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

LOVE the picture of you! Where did you get that?? I will have to try one out!