Sunday, November 2, 2008

rainy sunday

Play Me.....



Usually I will write down in my phone if I have a random idea for a blog. The other night I was laying in  bed waiting for Anthony to finish his nightly rituals. I could tell he was getting close because all the nasty boy noises were starting to lessen. I realized how much I like night time. It is probably my favorite part of the day. Your bed doesn't care what you look like. You get to wear comfy clothes. Now that it is getting a bit chillier I get antsy waiting for Anthony to get in bed so I can warm my toesies on him and other things.   So I jotted down in my phone under "ideas for blogs" about how much I like night time. Today though I woke up and it was raining. Scratch the idea about nights and put this one in. I love rainy Sundays. There is nothing better than the feeling you don't have to do anything and the rain is just pouring. What a perfect day! You can stay in your pjs and watch movies while the sound of thunder and rain is going on outside. I love it.  Now all I need is a fireplace that I am not scared to use and maybe a bear skin rug (just kidding that idea alone gives me the heeby geebies). Well enjoy my song and I hope you enjoy your rainy Sunday as much as I do.

2 comments:

Wity B said...

here is a crazy idea, have someone come out and check it out then you can have a fire all the time!! why are you scared about using it again?

Zanny said...

Oh, I'm so with you on the night times and rainy Sunday mornings. It makes you want to stay in and be warm and cozy. Hey, it's raining today - I think I'll stay in!