Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Job

I am employed. I now work at Brzowski Plastic Surgery. I am pretty dang excited and a little nervous I have to admit. I am going to be taking care of all of their skin care area. Mainly I will be doing chemical peels. We are going to be getting a microdermabrasion machine too, which I am very excited about. So if anyone needs a chemical peel to perk up their skin, I'm your gal. Also since its a plastic surgery office we offer: breast augmentation, tummy tuck, face lift, body lift, botox, blepharoplasty, and the list goes on and on. So look at the website www.Brzowski.com and see what you want and I will get you hooked up. There is even a buttocks lift for those saggy bums that need to be lifted back in place. 

1 comment:

Zanny said...

Would you give me a chemical peel and give me a fabulous sister in law/friend/fellow blogger discount - better yet - make that free? I'd still tip you! Come on!