Monday, June 8, 2009

Another dog post

I can't help it, this is going to be another post about Chloe. So Chloe has a nice big doggy bed that is in the corner of our bedroom. We are not that nice we don't let her sleep in the same bed as us and its a good thing too. Last night about 3 am I hear this dog awful screech come from Chloe's bed. This isn't the first time its happened, at least once a month Chloe has doggy nightmares. I really wish there was some kind of collar that would allow her to talk just like on the movie Up. I'm very curious to know what her bad dreams are about?!?! So besides the fact she woke me up last night this morning I found out that she had wet her bed when she had the bad dream. It must have been a very bad dream for her to do that. So I dare say dogs are a lot like children they even have bad dreams and wet the bed. 

bstn607l.jpg

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love hearing about your sweet little puppy. I feel the same way when I write post about my little girl. I feel like people are like ok we have seen this already. I have family out of state so it is the best way to keep them updated. And the great thing about blogging is that you can post about whatever the heck you want so keep posting your heart out, I sure like reading them. Wow this is a long comment sorry.