Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life goes on

Okay finally finished the 5th season of Ghost Whisperer. My life can now go on. Why do I have to find things that suck me in around the last part of the school semester? Dumb Dumb Dumb!!! I already don't want to do homework, but if I throw in something like that, then I definitely don't know how (or want to) prioritize my time.

  • Like I mentioned summer semester is over on the 6th, and I could not be more happier about that.
  • Got my hair colored today. Nothing crazy, but feels and looks good.
  • Bought a new hair straightener (it's pink :), just love new toys.
  • I am planning an overnighter camping trip as soon as school is done
That is my current exciting life in a nut shell.

Anthony went and played basketball with a few guys from work last night. I couldn't have been happier, absence makes the heart grow fonder you know. Before he left I went for a run in the mountain trails right behind my house. It felt so good to get out even if I did feel like I was running around with a wet blanket on my head. Well worth it. When I got back there was dinner waiting for me. A hotdog and 1/2 an ear of corn. It was perfect.

When Anthony returned from his triumphant game of basketball he was limping around. He said his foot and leg hurt. It wasn't until I saw his big toe that I truly felt bad for him. The nail on his big toe was purple. Poor boy he takes better care of his feet then I take of my own, and now he has a purpley blue toenail. He is really worried that he might lose his nail.

I guess what happened is there were about 5 guys from RcWilleys who met up at the church to play. There was some other guys there that they didn't know, but the other guys asked if they wanted to play 5 on 5. The guy Anthony was guarding charged him and ran into his leg and stepped on his foot.





No comments: