Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

It's a bummer thing when the 4th of July falls on a Sunday. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with Sunday, but it just doesn't feel right when your birthday falls on a day of rest.

I did have fun on what my little brother, Austin, called my "Happy Fake Birthday." 6:30 AM Anthony and I ran the West Point 5K with my mom. Unfortunately Anthony had to work, so I dropped him off at RC Willeys and headed up to North Ogden for Cherry Days and had fun with his parents and siblings, without him.

That night we went out for a birthday dinner with some friends. I of course chose sushi and to go to Eclipse.

I am not sure what today is going to hold in store for me, so I will keep you posted, but do read on and enjoy my birthday tribute to myself :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a birthday tribute to myself. You may say to yourself this girl has too much time on her hands, well that may be slightly true, but if I had way too much time I would have round up the missing years :)

This is me born on July 4, 1986 at a whopping 7lbs. 3oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I was born at 10:24 PM at McKay Dee Hospital (the one that used to be right across the street from Weber State University). My mom said she could see the fireworks going off when I was born.
My first birthday. That cake looks so beautiful in this picture, but you watch the home video and you will see I demolished the whole thing.

From 1 we jump to 8.

From 8 I turn 13 and gain some big ugly glasses and a baby brother. We used to go camping pretty much every year on my birthday.
Whoo I got contacts by the age of 14. This is me right before walking/dancing in the Clearfield 4th of July parade.
I was dunked in a pool, that is why I look so beautiful in my rainbow shirt on my 17th birthday.
I like big hair and I can not lie
You other sisters can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty mane
And a flat thing in your face
You get stung
Wanna pull it up tough
Cuz you notice that hair needs fluffed
Deep in the roots she's carrying
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring...

Definitely not afraid of the backcomb at the age of 19

20th birthday

Must have had to much fun on my 21st birthday to stop to take a picture instead this is me on my 22nd.
Sparklers and all on my 23rd.

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

Gorgeous from birth! Hope you had a great birthday my dear friend! I love you!