Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunday Drive

Anthony and I decided to get out of the hot house Sunday and take a drive. We drove up to the Uintahs through Kamas and did the Mirror Lake Scenic Byway and then popped out by Evanston. Anthony started rationing my water intake and said he was getting tired of stopping at every out house. How rude. It's not like I was enjoying the smell of those out houses. Surprisingly it smelled like a really rancid perm and to top it off you get little onlooking flies buzzing around. What little perverts, can't a girl do her business in peace?

We want to go camping this upcoming weekend so we were scoping out a new spot to camp. I think we both agreed on going to the old spot (Lyman Lake). It's like going to a restaurant I always order the same thing. Why risk it when you know it's good?

The only picture I took on our four hour trip was of this poor little piggy probably on his way to becoming bacon, but I thought he was cute. We were stuck in traffic in Evanston and this happy pink chap happened to be stopped next to us, so I was able to snap a quick pic on my phone.

Can't you see his cute little nose.



No comments: