Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to school

Just a thought. How come I don't get back-to-school clothes? I'm going back to school and I only had a two week summer break. I know boo hoo it is a sad story.

School started Monday for me at good ole Weber State - great great great.

I have a multimedia web animation (aka Flash player) class at 7:30 every Mon. Wed. and Friday morning. Just when I thought I didn't like my Tues/ Thurs 7:30 class I had in the summer. I go and do it to myself again, except this time its three days a week.

I have math 1030 class Monday and Wednesday nights at 4:30. Best part about it is I'm not even registered for the class I'm going to. On Monday about 4:15 I decide to start heading to my class and get a good parking spot. As I'm driving I take a peak at my schedule to see which building and room number my class is in only to look closely and realize I signed up for a class at the Davis Campus Building. Oh brother. Well I decided to go to the math 1030 class at WSU that is full. I sat through the entire lecture, took notes, and laughed at the lame jokes the teacher made ( I needed to make a good impression). After class I went up to her and told her my pity sob story to see if she would let me in. She told me to continue trying to register for her class. If it is still full by Monday then she will talk to her boss and see if they can overwrite it and let me in. If that doesn't work she knows the teacher that I'm supposed to be driving a half hour to go listen to and said that she will talk to him and see if he will allow me to stay registered in his class, yet I will go to hers, and she will submit my grade to him at the end of the semester for him to submit. Now I will really sincerely laugh at her lame jokes, because she is so dang nice.

I also have a Photoshop class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:15 AM and have to miss work for this class. This is the ONLY time they offer this class. There is something wrong with the TBE department their scheduling is so screwy. Oh worst time ever, I can never find a parking spot, not even the quarter meter spots that I already plan on giving all my car washing quarters to, just so I don't have to walk :)

To top everything off and give me 12 credit hours I also have a gerentology statistics class I am forced to take to meet my scientific inquiry requirement to get a Bachelors of Science.

Fun fun fun.

oh p.s. my baby brother, Austin, started 7th grade this year. I just can't believe it. He wasn't even scared no matter how much I tried to torture and scare him. What else are big sisters for?

No comments: