Monday, August 16, 2010

bienvenido a casa

Bienvendio a casa desde Ecuador Becca!!!
Welcome home from Ecuador Becca!!!



Becca (Anthony's sister) was gone for 3 whole months in Ecuador working at an orphanage. We are so happy to have her back!!!! It just wasn't the same without her.

I got this marvelous balloon for her. Just in case you were wondering it is a fiesta hat. No one else seemed to know what it was. No, it's not a banana and no, it's not something that resembles a banana for those of you with dirty minds (aka my husband). I couldn't find a welcome home balloon how bizarre you would think for sure there would be a welcome home balloon. So, it was either the hat or a congratulations on your baby balloon.

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

Haha! I'm glad your clarified what that balloon was! At first I thought it was an ugly cupcake, then I thought it was a crown, then I thought it was some party hotdog... then I read your post!